Electrical Troubleshooting should be left in the hands of only the most skilled and seasoned professionals. There is no one more proficient at electrical troubleshooting than the professionals at JDV Electric. With our same day service options and our fully-stocked trucks, our master-class electricians are ready to take to the front lines and fight that uphill troubleshooting battle for you! JDV Electric has been providing fast, safe, and efficient electrical troubleshooting to Delaware County residents for over 15 years while maintaining an impeccable reputation of integrity and orderliness.
Our Electrical Services
- Switch/Outlet Repair & Replacement
- Breaker Panel Repair & Replacement
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Indoor Lighting
- Dimmer Switch Installation
- Recessed Track Lighting
- Ceiling Fan Services
- Outdoor Lighting
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation
- Whole House Surge Protector
- Pool & Hot Tub Wiring
- Whole House Safety Inspection
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Knob and Tube Wiring
- Dedicated Circuit Installation
- Energy Efficient Upgrades
- Childproof Outlets
- Code Compliance
If you’re still not convinced we’re the team to call, check out our customer reviews to see what your neighbors are saying about our services and then give us a call!
How To Troubleshoot Electrical Problems
You rely on electricity to survive, and with all the electrical components within your home, it’s only a matter of time before something goes wrong. Here’s how to troubleshoot some common electrical problems.
- Is The Switch On? If your appliance or light isn’t working, it could be that the switch is off or broken. If everything checks out, it could be the wiring.
- Has The Circuit Breaker Tripped? If you’re without power to a portion of your home, it could be that the fuse is blown or the circuit breaker has been tripped.
- Is the Outlet Dead? A dead outlet could be a big problem or a little one. First, check the other outlets, if they’re working properly, you might have a bad outlet.
With Any Electrical Troubleshooting Job, You Can Expect That We’ll Inspect Your:
- Panel Box
- Electric Meter
- Wall Switches/Outlets
- GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter Outlets)
- All of this in addition to what you need repaired/serviced!
Residential Repair Service
Whether you have a power outage or you need to update your wiring to handle a greater load, JDV electric is your trusted Lansdowne electrician with years of experience and high customer satisfaction. Our experts are standing by ready to help you with any residential electrical problem you might have.
Questions about our service? Contact us today and speak with our experts!
Why JDV Electric
At JDV Electric, we know how important trust is when you ask someone into your home to do repair work. That’s why our team is thoroughly background checked and drug tested to ensure you’re getting the professional residential electric repair service you can trust. We’re a locally owned business and value the reputation we’ve built throughout the Lansdowne area.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription